Batten Down The Hatches 'Surviving and Rebuilding After A Cyclone' By Gail Harvey
Batten Down The Hatches
'Surviving and Rebuilding After A Cyclone'
By Gail Harvey
* $2 from every book sold will be donated to the CQ Rescue Service
After surviving several cyclones in North Queensland, international author, teacher and entrepreneur Gail Harvey has written a simple guide to understanding and preparing for a cyclone. In this book you will find vital information and straightforward instructions that will help you prepare for and survive a cyclone
You will learn:
- The critical preparations you must make to maximise your safety
- How to live through a cyclone and survive
- What you need to recover and rebuild after disaster has struck
- How to reconnect with your family and community
- The essentials to Stop! Think... and refocus your life
- How to regain your inner strength and 'soldier on!'
- Key tips and strategies from other survivors who have lived through a natural disaster